Monday, February 9, 2009

Tart has a crush ...











... on a neighbour
For a year now.
Everytime I see her I am in my gumboots, pajama bottoms and fourteen layers walking the dog. Usually with a toque covering the bad hair and yesterday's makeup.
Tonight I was having a little looksy on the lesbian dating site tonight and lo and behold ... ready for it ... READY?There.SHE.was! She iiiiiiiiiiiiissss Gay, gay, gay!
Damn Damn Damn ... Why did I not just walk outside and walk the dog looking like the hottie I really am? Ok maybe not hottie but defnitely not the baglady I've been portraying. ... Well, Tart took a chance and emailed her. Wish me luck.
Do not check your email. Do not check your email. Do not check your email. GGAHHhh !!!! I gotta go check my email!

~Tart

4 comments:

  1. back away from the e-mail girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. she ignored me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shows a total lack of taste. Everyone in their right mind knows that seeing a chick dressed down is hot. I live in mass suburbia, and every time I see the twenty-something moms in sweats and baseball caps, I get a little... Stifler :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lush. Thanks. I knew you'd have my back.

    Angry Chavez... thats right, its not me its her! hehe

    ReplyDelete

We've talked, your turn!