Saturday, March 7, 2009

my mission...should i choose to accept....

sooo....someone mentioned to me today that i must remember to "diversify"...and he wasn't referring about my portfolio (no...i don't really have one ...). he was, instead, responding to my lack of dating women recently... a woeful lack if i do say so. i do miss a woman's soft skin, her lips, her breasts, her moans when i.....well, you get the picture (i know that i have it in technicolour in my mind right now).

so i asked myself why is it that most all of my recent play has been with men? and ya know what i came up with? there aren't enough kinky bi or lesbian women... hmmmm....i don't want to think that my answer is right, so i'm on a mission to seek out fabulous, kinky lesbians or bi women....(an honourable mission in life i think....).

glibness aside, i really do miss women. there is a certain aspect of sensuality i feel with women that i don't find with men.... and if you know me at all by now, you know i choose to not try to fit myself into the "white picket fence, monogamously happily ever after" way of being. instead, i could envision an ideal life where i have a committed partner of each gender (and being able to still play with others when the desire arises...)...ah, i just want it all....

well, reconnaissance has begun, and i will keep you posted....

lush

3 comments:

  1. So many spend their lives in fear of themselves because they are told they have to be! Love is where it is and saying no to it or ourselves only ages us before our time and makes us bitter!

    Reconnaissance? Renaissance? I wonder at their closeness of spelling...

    alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, reconnaissance has begun...got the old spyglass out? hee hee hee

    I sometimes wonder at the thought processes of bi women vs. lesbians when it comes to their desires, thoughts about other women, intimacy, etc. I keep meaning to ask my g/f and her partner but I forget in the throes of everything else going on in life. I know for myself it's a world far different than with a man, even if he is femme and is more in tune with his feminine side. Men just don't have all the good curvy parts anyway. I think is what it comes down too...n'est ce pas? *wink* LOL

    EE

    ReplyDelete
  3. @EE oh, yes...and i love good the curvy parts...

    ReplyDelete

We've talked, your turn!