Monday, March 23, 2009

a teaser....

i'm back...yes, in case you didn't notice it, i've been away, and now i have a helluva a lot to write about. but not tonight. i'm tired, and a little down about a particular (temporary, but not temporary enough) circumstance in my life...well, pouting and feeling sorry for myself is more like it....yes, i know...you don't have to say it.....

so anyhow, here's a taste of the coming posts: getting nails done with a subby friend and his mistress...a tour of a few vancouver sex shops...my tantric massage (and the delicious masseur)....why i'm not so fond of young men....a little new (and not to be repeated) power play experience....the best chocolate drink ever....tart....and a new special friend...and...oh yes, hotels.....

talk to y'all soon...

lush

2 comments:

  1. Please don't stay "down" for too long! I care far too much to have things weighing on you even if they are temporary!

    I'm looking forward to each post you mention...patiently...I'm trying to be patient...I'm going to be patient...

    alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a delightful time...even with the "temporary circumstance" (I get those...*sigh*). I look forward to reading what interesting tidbits you might share ;)

    EE

    ReplyDelete

We've talked, your turn!