Wednesday, March 25, 2009

the warm and fuzzies...

well, i did promise an update on a few recent experiences....

the tantric massage....mmmmmm....yes, i will be returning for another. i won't go into all details here, but the man has an energy that is only matched by his luscious body (and i do mean luscious !). and by energy, i'm not talking about the "energizer bunny" kind of thing. i mean the energy that flows through him and can be felt in his presence. his is calming, sensual, and oh so sexy. and he seems quite knowledgable to boot!
speaking of "energy", i've recently been learning how to keep myself better balanced by being aware of how others' energy is affecting me. i've always been quite susceptible (seriously so) to feeling the energy of other people, and without realizing it, letting it become my own stuff. now, this would be a great thing if i was always surrounded by people with positive, warm, healthy vibes, but alas, this is not always the case.....so, i'm learning how to lessen the impact on myself of other's negative energy, while still allowing myself to "feel" and bask in the warm, fuzzy grooves of those in positive head spaces....gotta love it!
ahhh...just thinking about the massage....wishing i was back there again....:)

lush


4 comments:

  1. You speak of a balancing lesson that I know I could do well to learn!

    May you find a way back to that warmth you speak of soon!

    alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo...I'm jealous ;) Sounds like you had an awesome experience.

    Ah...psychic balance. I too find myself absorbing energy of all sorts and have to mentally acknowledge and then divest myself of negative influences. I've found that if I visualize aka cords and cutting them, that works quite well. Only difficulty is when I'm in a situation that requires me to pay attention to the negative people/person...blah. Count to 3, breathe deeply, put down the knife...LOL.

    If you have a minute look up info on empathy/empaths. A few sites have some good info on meditations and such to help ease some of the discord that can arise from picking up 'elsewhere' energy.

    EE

    ReplyDelete
  3. @EE thank-you. i shall...and yes, i'll be counting to three a lot for the next few months...lol

    ReplyDelete

We've talked, your turn!